Your source for
Frequency Stability Analysis
Hamilton Technical Services
650 Distant Island Drive
Beaufort, SC 29907 USA
- The Hamilton Technical Services web site has
undergone some updates and changes.
- The current version of the Stable32 program is
- You can buy a printed version of the Stable32 User Manual.
- You can take a virtual tour of the Stable32 program. Tour
- You can download a copy of NIST Special Publication 1065,
Frequency Stability Analysis.
- General Information
General information about Hamilton Technical Services.
- Products Information
about our software products.
- Papers On-line papers
stability measurements and analysis.
- Data Test data for
frequency stability analysis.
- Software Information
and its documentation and purchase.
- Links Links to other web
sites with time and frequency information.
- Contact Information How to contact
Hamilton Technical Services develops and markets software
for frequency stability analysis. This web page contains information about the Stable32 program,
test data files, on-line papers providing information about frequency
stability analysis, and links to other sites involving precise time and
| Our premier product is
Stable32, a full-featured Windows® program that provides all the functions
needed to perform analysis of frequency stability data. Click on the
links below to obtain a data sheet, a brochure, or site licensing and purchasing information about
Click on the following link to take a virtual tour of the
Many leading government and commercial time and frequency
laboratories use the Stable programs for frequency stability analysis.
Papers and PublicationsThe following papers and publications contain information related to frequency
control, stability measurements and analysis:
The following files contain test data for frequency
- NBS Data The classic set of nine 3-digit numbers
from Annex 8.E of NBS Monograph 140
- Test Suite Data A test suite of 1000
pseudo-random frequency data points
Software and Documentation
The current version of Stable32 is
Version 1.60 of 06/02/13. See the Stable32 User Manual and its Version
1.60 User Manual Addendum file for more information. If you have an
earlier version of Stable32 and wish to update to the current version,
please request update information by sending an e-mail to the address shown below, including your
Stable32 version and serial number located at the back of the User Manual. See
Update for more information about the Stable32
The Stable32 User Manual may be downloaded as an Adobe
PDF document. This is an electronic version of the printed book below.
A printed version of the Stable32 User Manual is available for
A free MJD/DOY calendar utility for Windows 95 and
above is available for downloading. Click on the link below to download the file
22MJDate.exe to a working directory on your hard disk, and then run
it to install the MJDate program.
Links The following links connect to sites
which contain information related to precise time and frequency control:
- BIPM Bureau International des Poids et Mesures
- BNM-LPTF Paris Observatory (France)
- EFTF European Frequency and Time Forum
- GPS Global Positioning System Operations (USNO)
- IEEE Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers
- IEN Istituto Elettrotecnico Nazionale Galileo
- IERS International Earth Rotation Service
- ION Institute of Navigation
- JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- MJD Get current Modified Julian Date fron USNO
- NIST National Institute of Standards and Technology
- NGA National Geospatial-Intelligence Agancy (Formerly
- NPL National Physical Laboratory (UK)
- NRC National Research Council (Canada)
- NRL Naval Research Laboratory
- Official U.S. Time
- PTB Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt (Germany)
- PTTI Precise Time and Time Interval Applications and
- SP Swedish National Testing and Research Institute
- UFFC Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics and Frequency
Control Society (IEEE)
- USCG U.S. Coast Guard Navigation Center
- USNO U.S. Naval Observatory Time Service Department
- UTC Offsets and Step
Adjustments of UTC
||William J. Riley
||650 Distant Island Drive
E-Mail address to
compose an e-mail message to
Copyright 1997-2016 Hamilton Technical Services